8.16.2009

Living for today!!!

Natalie Grant has a fabulous song! I was driving home tonight and as many times as I have heard this song, it spoke strongly to me tonight...Things don't always turn out the way we think it will...praise the Lord that when we are close to Him we KNOW it will be ok...all any of us need to do, is live each moment as it comes...

Here are the lyrics:

Sitting in my room staring at the wall,wondering about the meaning of it all. Why is it this thing called life has got me going crazy. So I open up your word and let it speak to me. The purpose and the plan that you've designed is clear to see. And I believe.

I'm gonna live for today, I'm gonna follow in your way. I'm gonna let my little light shine like there's no tomorrow. I won't worry about the past, I know my future is in intact. So I'll choose to live my life one way ,I'm gonna live for today.

You told me not to worry, about what lies ahead. So I am gonna focus on today instead, making every moment count and counting every single blessing. I'm gonna set my mind on the Here and the Now. This is what I want my life to be about, and this is how...

I'm gonna live for today, I'm gonna follow in your way. I'm gonna let my little light shine like there's no tomorrow. I won't worry about the past, I know my future is in intact. So I'll choose to live my life one way ,I'm gonna live for today.

My life's a crazy life...it's got me spinning around and round, hanging upside down...taking one step at a time...holding your hand all the way and it'll be ok...

Living for today, I'm gonna follow in your way...I will follow...YOU...yes I am...I won't turn back now...I AM LIVING FOR TODAY!



As a matter of prayer...there is a possibility that I will be going to Honduras September 19-26th...Please pray God's will for this. There is a group going from Bloomington, IN that I don't know at all...but, they are visiting a place I have been to and the person there put a notice on facebook that the group has 9 and if they don't get 10 they will have to cancel...

Living for today...

Day by day for Jesus....

I guess that is the life we lead as Christ followers!

Love ya'll!




No comments: