6.02.2009

Ohio

I have moved to Ohio...

Well, it isn't looking exactly like I imagined...but, AGAIN, nothing ever does! I am quickly learning that whatever I imagine is usually outdone by God...He is such a showoff! I most certainly love HIM for it!!! Thank you God for knowing what I need more than I myself know!

Here is the story...

If you read the last post you got the part about moving up here and the help He provided. Well, I came up here yesterday expecting to work on my apartment and to stay there this week and work on it so that I could live in it before I began work on the 8th, this coming Monday.

Well, I arrived, and the landlord was completing a few last minute things, so I drove to Target to pick up some cleaning supplies. Well, it wasn't until I was about to place a big pack of paper towels in my cart that I realized not one more thing was going to fit into my car because it was still packed to the gills! So, frustrated, I returned to my car, in which the low fuel light turned on and I headed to the gas station...

While at the gas station, Ryan's dad, Rod, called and told me that a gentleman called the church office today. He said that since I was coming up here to help with the Romanian mission that he would let me rent one of his apartments for what it costs him...PRAISE THE LORD!!!

The timing couldn't have been more perfect...I went to see it today...

I was not complaining about the other apartment that I was planning on moving into but I was also missing some of the things my old house had including ceramic tile, a back porch, etc. Well, the new place has ceramic tile AND a back deck! Praise the LORD, who is able to provide immeasurably more than I could imagine or ask!

I am amazed daily at how God is working in my life and in the lives of those around me...so, don't forget, when little details work out...give Him praise! When little details don't work, He probably has something better in mind!

No comments: