6.15.2009

Weary

Well...not many words to describe how I am feeling right now except weary.

I am straight up tired.

I am tired of being unsettled, tired of waiting (on many things), tired of driving, tired of not having privacy while being tired of being alone, if that makes any sense at all...

I am just tired.

Friday night at the Living Proof conference, the Lord began speaking through Beth and the worship band. Since I have moved to Ohio I have had fears and many ups and downs. What stood out to me Friday night was that I have been battered by some storms...maybe more than one storm at a time and I am tired of being tossed around in them! I have thrown cargo overboard, a LOT of it, and I have been trying to follow God as close as possible but still doubts plague me and there are so many unknowns.

Then Beth said, DO NOT BE AFRAID...

I had quite the evening, got lost on the way to eat, broke down sobbing in my car, and then Friday evening in the hotel room, Tammy hit the nail on the head by saying, "You're just weary aren't you?" DING DING DING!!!

It clicked...and I am...

As in Acts 27:33, and Beth said...I am in a state of "constant suspense" right now. I need to hold tight to what I know is TRUTH because everything around me is so shaky and unreliable right now.

The first truths God gave me are the following...

”but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” --Isaiah 40:31

"Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on earth below. There is no other.” --Deuteronomy 4:39

No comments: