5.02.2009

Time for rest

I am taking time to rest today...my body is telling me to! I am feeling a little sick and SUPER tired...

I am reminded of Jesus.

His rest usually took place with His Father...In the garden, before the dawning of a new day...

I think I will try that today...not that I don't have time with Him, but to actually rest with Him...

I want to receive His blessing and I want to be energized in Spirit, not just physical strength...


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get better, sweet Amber! I love you!
I'll be emailing you soon about Beth Moore......Have a great week!