4.30.2009

People

This week in general has been tough.

I have learned so much about who I am and who God is and about how He is taking care of me even when I don't see it or feel it.

He has surrounded me with such fabulous people!

I have fabulous friends...and it is amazing because things happen in the lives of friends and relationships change, but that doesn't mean they're any less valuable. It just means they're different. God gives us what we need for where we are and that is just what He has been doing for me this week!

The people that I thought would be there for certain things weren't...now don't misunderstand me. I am not upset with them...it is simply different than I thought...at every bend in the road on my past week's journey, He has provided others when I need help...granted, the people weren't who I thought they were but they were there!

PRAISE THE LORD!

I love Him for being faithful and for following through in ways that are more than we expected...

By other people stepping in, it shows me just how many people are there and that care...

It was "immeasurably more" (Eph. 3:20-21) than I expected...

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Awesome! God is amazing! He sends us what we need when we need it! Hallelujah!