5.04.2010

Sunshiney days...

I am so thankful today...

For the past several weeks I have been really down and depressed...struggling with just lots of stuff including the ability/will to get out of bed on my day off.

So...knowing that I had today off my prayer last night was that God would motivate me today. That I would awake and be rarin' to go...

I woke up to such a beautiful morning that for once in a SERIOUSLY long time, I couldn't get ready fast enough! Praise the Lord!

I was a bit productive while still enjoying the sunshiney day off...

I had my oil changed and 4 (YES 4!) bulbs changed in my car...got a mani and pedi...AND went up to Mt. Pleasant, OH to enjoy sunshine and some kiddos for pics and fam for dinner...

It was a much needed HAPPY day!

Here are a few princess and the toad pics...




The Princess!



Trying to catch the toad!


Princess and the toad!


The toad

No comments: