4.28.2009

Faithful

God is so incredibly faithful!

I have been in one heck of a funk...I am moving today and I am doing it without anybody here to help...frustrated? Yeah...to say the least...

But, I am trying to hold tight to GOD'S promises and not people...

I am in this incredible journey of life and am trying to be obedient to Him. It is amazing because for the first time in my life, I have felt like just giving up, taking the easy way out. Instead of working hard to get to where HE is sending me...I have been wanting to just say forget it...it is too hard...

...without giving details, Satan has been throwing things in my face...right where it hurts and WHEN it hurts the most...

...every time I am about to throw the towel in, God sends someone to my rescue...

The sermon series we are in right now is perfect for me and where I am in my journey, not to mention the fact that the verses used (Ephesians 3:20-21) have appeared in many other places since the sermon series began, as a reminder encouragement to my soul. I think God is definitely wanting me to pay attention to that specific passage, considering...

Sunday, God sent someone to encourage me through kind words and a reminder I had people praying for me...today I received an email stating the same, and even though the people I thought would be here aren't, I am blessed to know that other members of God's family are there in ways I didn't know or expect...so I am grateful for them and for my God who is always and always will be FAITHFUL!

No comments: