6.01.2010

As the sweat dries...

Well...As my sweat dries from the walk that turned into a run...I couldn't wait to say...I HAVE MISSED EXERCISING!!! What in the world have I been waiting for???

I haven't been quite the zumba queen I had been for a while...I miss sweating and panting, gasping for air...somehow in the pain of not being able to breathe...I find enjoyment...lol...

Besides that...I have some other thoughts.

In my past posts I have mentioned that things are changing. I am not sure how but they are. I have been so uncertain about SO many things. But one thing is for sure...

God is in it. He is transforming me into what He wants when I follow Him and make choices that glorify Him. So, for now I am taking it day by day. Hopefully I will keep up with the day by day living in His love and acceptance.

"For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."
Romans 8:29-30

"All of the other things we long for in life--love and friendship, freedom and wholeness, clarity of purpose, all the joy we long for--it all depends on our restoration...He knows that in order for us to be truly happy, we have to be whole. Another word for that is holy. We have to be restored."

--John Eldredge
Walking With God

No comments: