7.16.2007

Giving it up...for real!

I just praise God for all of the ways He provides for us! He is so faithful to hold us up when we feel like everything we love is being torn away.

My heart has been shattered tonight. Literally just broken into millions of pieces. But, I know He is there holding me and I am striving to please Him in EVERYTHING that I do. He is in control and I will not compromise His calling on my life for anything!

I pray that He receives all the glory in my pursuit of Him...Cause satan sure is trying to get in the way...BIG TIME. He knows right where to sock it to us to try and get us down. I was down for maybe 3 minutes...But the Lord is the Lord and did what He does best...won!

Anyhow, I will just say that I am willing to give EVERYTHING over to the Lord...He will do what He wills with it. My job is simply to follow and be obedient. Suffering will surely come in following Him, He tells us it will, but peace will reign in my heart as it is now!

"All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes....Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
" 'a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her motherinlaw—
a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Matthew 10:22-23, 34-39

No comments: