8.28.2007

Praying God's word...

Father,

You are God, Creator of everything, compassionate, gracious, abounding in love, redeemer, Father, Friend, wonderful Counselor, Physician,...You are EVERYTHING that I could ever want or need! You are more than I deserve!

Lord, I desire to glorify you in EVERYTHING! Please forgive me for failing to make good decisions and for allowing my sin to transform in to footholds. Deliver me from evil so that I can glorify you in my life! Allow me to be transformed by the renewing of my mind so that I can know what your will is for my life. Show me how to throw away detestable idols so that I don't stray from you ever again! I want to be a blessing to the nations of the world so that ALL people will come and praise YOUR name!


YOU ARE GOD, HELP ME TO RECOGNIZE THAT WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT!

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray,

Amen