11.19.2009

Faithful God

So today I go to Starbucks (my place of employment) which is inside a mall...I walk in and they are packing everything...I mean everything into boxes and bags...I was like what in the heck?

So then I went to see my store manager at another store she manages...We are closed...and I don't have a job...nice right?

Well...thankfully God has purposed me for other things and I am completely confident that this move for me was not a decision made by Starbucks or anyone else but God Himself...They may think they made it but it was God...ha!

So, plans? Well, I have no clue how it will all work...but I will be raising prayer support and finances to move to Romania...Lord willing, that will be sooner rather than later so I don't have to search for a job then leave shortly after!

I DO know that this works out better in the short term because I was going to take 3 weeks off, unpaid, to go to Romania for Christmas...Well, now I will be receiving severance pay and unemployment and that was more than I would have gotten otherwise!

During my trip, I will not only celebrate Christmas and New Years. I will also be visiting apartments and investigating what living expenses will be that I will need to raise to live there. I will also be working on small projects at the house being built. Painting ceilings, maybe making curtains for the windows, helping to install light fixtures, etc. are all on the list of to do's while there.

After I return I plan on visiting churches and writing letters and working on taking photos for donations to the Romanian fund!

Pray that I would follow the Lord daily and that I will continue to recognize His faithfulness even when I get bogged down in my humanity...Cause He is ALWAYS faithful...


"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands."

--Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments: