10.18.2009

Opportunity Knocking?

Hello friends...

SUPER sorry I haven't blogged for a while...I haven't had anything to say really...

Honduras was such a high...and coming down from such a high is sometimes overwhelming so I guess I have just not had the words to say and quite frankly I was still processing all that God was teaching me through the experience.

God is so good! Like, I can't even express the gratitude I feel toward Him in my life right now...and is gratitude even a strong enough word? Probably not! :)

So, I have a prayer request. I don't want to say too much here but I am really praying about a certain opportunity that has been knocking a little bit. One that I wasn't really expecting but I am not gonna lie I was kind of hoping for it, just not in the exact way it is forming...probably because God knows better than me!

So, please pray that God would lead me in the way HE wants me to go about taking advantage of the opportunity I speak of...I shall hopefully let yall know more later...until then enjoy some fall pics I took today!

Love ya!



No comments: