4.24.2010

Grace

For now all I can say is I am so glad that grace exists...

I am so unworthy to receive God's grace, yet He extends it to me each time I fail. He accepts me back with arms wide open!

I am praying that He will continue to provide me with the strength I need in the days to come!

The adjustment up north has been a hard one...but God is and always will be the same. He is my comfort, my safety, my refuge, and my home!


"Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.

See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland."

Isaiah 43:18-19



Here are a few pics from today!



Karen and I stopped to smell the roses during our break!



Karen and 2 new friends!!!


Two of my favorite people!



Becky and her work buddy! LOVE Beckster!



BEFORE the women invaded!



They're here!!!



My 7th grade history teacher (left) and her sis!



Miss Shirley...taught me in Whirly Birds when I was like 4 or 5... LOVE HER!!!




Part of the 300,000 that watched the satellite simulcast today!


No comments: