1.24.2009

Thankful

I am simply amazed and humbled by how You work God!

This week hasn't been the easiest in my life but it hasn't been the hardest either...

I found myself feeling selfishly hopeless and in despair one night...

It amazes me how You knew BEFORE that would happen to give me a word from Beth Moore's Daniel study that very morning that would strengthen me and get me through...You put people in place at exactly the right moments to encourage me to press on and people to pray for me...

The body of Christ was engaged in the battle, when a soldier was down others stepped up in her defense...

Thank you Jesus for putting these fabulous people in my life...people I know and love as well as one I have never met and one I hadn't talked to in over a year...

You amaze me beyond ANYTHING Father and I love YOU above all...help me to always look to You...in EVERY circumstance...let me be aware of Your will for me in each moment and allow me to encourage others in their walk as I have been encouraged!

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments: