5.14.2009

CRAZY!

I promise you God knew what I needed to hear today!!!

Sometimes, I feel like the things I believe, the things I say or write, or the things I do, are over the top. I feel like they are so over the top that others might think I am crazy...

Take, for instance, my 40 day trip that I took across the country this past fall. Soooo many people made comments about how I was "not being safe" or in one instance that I know of for sure, the person said I was "crazy" because I was telling everybody that I was traveling with Jesus.

hahahaha...

Today, I was reading in 2 Corinthians 5:13-15

If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. Either way, Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life. He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.


This passage helps me to feel a little less self conscious about some of the "crazy" things I might do and I wanted to share...I am not afraid to be crazy...especially if it glorifies my God!

Watch the video...

No comments: