4.11.2009

Ramblings

I have so much going on right now and don't know where to begin...I guess the BEGINNING would be a good place! God has proven again that He is my ROCK. I cannot get over how absolutely fantastic He is and how beyond my comprehension He is...

I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING!

That being said...

I have had a rough couple of weeks. It is amazing how you can envision life going one way and then all of the sudden the tables are turned and you have to switch gears for them to go another way.

My heart has absolutely been hurt by a friend and I don't know how to approach it or even IF I should or if I should just let it go and keep moving forward. I DO know that God has been with me and shown up in ways that I wouldn't have expected through people that I wouldn't have expected! Thank you Father!

Another emotion that I am dealing with right now is a longing to be accepted. I want to be accepted by those around me and I have resigned to the fact, a long time ago, that I will never be accepted by EVERYONE...

but I DO want to be accepted and to have friends that care and want to share in what is going on in my life. I realize I have a TON going on right now but I feel a disconnect between me and the friends that I always thought would be there. It is like something was put between us but I can't figure out if I put it there, if they did, or an outside party...

Father, I pray that You would be evident and alive in my relationships with others. Help me to communicate in the ways that are appropriate and pleasing to you so that my relationships glorify You! Help me to keep YOU in the center of my heart and thoughts and life so that everything else that flows out is pleasing to You! In Jesus' name,
Amen!

No comments: