1.03.2009

Jesus, hard work and coffee

Friends...I tell ya there is nothing like Jesus hard work and coffee...mix in some Christian fellowship and hard working kids and it makes up an almost perfect day! The almost is because it was 14 degrees!!! BRRRR!!!

Today, I got up, had some fabulous Jesus time, decided to make Cinnamon melts for the boys, which I botched, but they ended up being good...not my fault that I am not used to propane ovens!!! BUT it ended up being the perfect day because the Lucas, friends of Ryan's came to visit and we had 2 left and iced tea to serve them!

We didn't expect the Lucas and had planned on going to work on the house Ryan is building (Rophe House). Well, by the time the Lucas left, like 5 of Romi and Armando's friends had come to the apartment to hang out, play wii, etc. It is a big hit, I must say! Praise the Lord!!! So, we got out the door to go work around 5pm...

Needless to say, two of the boys, Arnold and Armando came to help us and boy am I glad they did! We had tons of stuff to move and they were very diligent and hardworking today! It filled my heart to see!

So then we went to McDonalds, had some big macs, fish sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, coffees, hot chocolates, and laughter and conversation...it was GREAT! So then we returned and I got an email from one of my fabulous friends whom I love (she sells Longaberger) and it warmed my heart even more to hear from her and I just had to blog and tell everyone I am more blessed than I deserve...GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7

Love you all!

In Christ,

Amber

No comments: